2. Items of personal information to be collected
The company collects the following personal information for exhibitors' application for exhibition participation.
① Collection items: name, company name, mobile phone number, e-mail address
② Personal information collection method: Online exhibition application
3. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The purpose of collecting member information is to use the service more safely and comfortably based on the trust of the members, and to provide the service smoothly to members through the site, and it must be collected with the consent of the members. . The company does not disclose users' personal information without prior consent of the member, and the collected information is used as follows.
① Confirmation of participation application, change, and cancellation
② Other information necessary for visiting the exhibition
4. Retention and use period of personal information
As a member, as long as you receive the services provided by the company, your information will continue to be retained by the company and will be used to provide the services. However, if you request to cancel your subscription, your personal information will be deleted in a way that cannot be reproduced.
Records on handling consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Records on contract or subscription withdrawal, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
Records on payment and supply of goods: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
5. Personal information destruction procedures and methods
① Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc. is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (separate filing cabinet in the case of paper) according to the internal policy and other information protection reasons according to relevant laws (refer to retention and use period) It is destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time.
- Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than being retained unless it is required by law.
② Destruction method
- Personal information stored in electronic file format will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
6. Rights of users and their legal representatives and how to exercise them
Users and their legal representatives can inquire or modify the registered personal information of themselves or children under the age of 14 at any time, and may request cancellation of membership. In order to inquire and correct personal information of users or children under the age of 14, contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or by e-mail, and we will take action without delay. If you request correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed.
The company may change this personal information protection policy to amend laws and related laws or to provide better services, and any changes will be notified through notice.
8. Civil service related to personal information
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company has designated the relevant department and personal information manager as follows.
- Kintex Overseas Business Team /firstname.lastname@example.org / +82-31-995-8041
You can report any complaints related to personal information protection that occur while using the company's services to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge. The company will promptly and sufficiently respond to users' reports. If you need to report or consult on other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
I agree to the use of my personal information that I provide